Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was asking about 2 auctions from the same seller. One for a luggage rack and one for passenger boards. I know it is long winded and confusing but here it is. Copy and pasted text

me:
"I have a 2008 VN2000 Classic and I am interested in these passenger foot boards. Where mine is a classic it has different mounting hardware for the pegs. Do you all have the mounting brackets that attach to the frame for these."

them:
"these are a classic, so why wouldn't they fit yours?? no hardware is included, comes as pictured as stated. a non-classic would have pegs, not pads."

me:
"First off your response dose not come off as being very professional and sounds rather immature. Second, this was a legitimate question. Research the question before answering. FYI, these came off of a "Classic LT" the regular "Classic" has pegs for the passenger just like the regular 2000 and the mounting brackets are wider for the boards. Not interested anymore"

I also sent them another message about the luggage rack at the same time as the first

me:
"I am also interested in this luggage rack. I have an aftermarket Cobra Sissy bar and I was wondering was the dimension of the mounts and the holes to see if it would line up with the cobra."

them:
"of course the holes would be the same, otherwise how would the cobra fit?? your cobra would replace the stock sissy bar"

me:
"Again another poor response to a simple question/request. This luggage rack attaches to the factory bar and mounting brackets for the factory Classic LT sissy bar. I have an aftermarket bar and brackets. All I wanted to know what the dimensions to make sure it would fit or could be easily modified to fit. No longer interested."

Then in return from both of the strings i got this message from them (edited for language):
"good im glad you are not interested, i try to stay away from dumba**es. and why would you ask a question you already knew the annswer to. that is kind of lame. and yes a classic lt. i hate stupid people, stay away from my listings and do not responsd back, you will be ignored"

It has to be just the wrong time for me to deal with people.

·
Registered
545 Posts
I learned not to take peoples coments personal at an early age, the way I look at things now I will not go down to their level

I just walk away with my head up, and wait for the next fool to come along

take care

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree, I just find it amazing that if the guy wanted to sale his stuff he would could politely refuse. Its just been one of those weeks that it seems like everything goes wrong.

·
Registered
399 Posts
somebody who talks like that is full of themselves and thinks they know everything so why shouldnt everyone else. he willl probably die on a motorcycle with that attitude. "obviously i had the right of way, why would you even ask if i had the right of way if you already knew, oh wait cause you are a dumbass but i assumed you knew everything like me but now im under a car"

·
Registered
643 Posts
somebody who talks like that is full of themselves and thinks they know everything so why shouldnt everyone else. he willl probably die on a motorcycle with that attitude. "obviously i had the right of way, why would you even ask if i had the right of way if you already knew, oh wait cause you are a dumbass but i assumed you knew everything like me but now im under a car"
Hahahahahahahaha

1 - 5 of 5 Posts