Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I live in Kansas(aka-middle of nowhere)there's not alot of big attractions to see, but I prefer it that way. I didn't grow up here, I chose to live and raise my family here. Most of our weekend rides consist of hitting the backroads and just cruising, seeing the things that most people never think about, let alone actually stop and see. Historic sites, oddities, little out of the way cafes, there's alot of cool stuff out there to see if one takes the time to see it. I'd be willing to bet there's alot of the same all over this great country. So if you're out cruising the backroads close to your home, stop take some pics, and post them up. Here's some from our cruise this weekend-

Hollenburg Station, one of the few original pony express stations left still in it's original location this is 12 miles from my house, yet in the 18 years I've lived in this area this is the 1st time I've visited it-

View across the road from the Hollenburg Station-

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This place is more of an oddity than anything. It's in Clyde Ks and it's called What Not City. I have no idea what it is or for what purpose or reason it was built, it's just this weird thing in the middle of town. I've never seen it open, but it's definitely different.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts