Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys.
Thought I had better jump on the forum as a member seeing as I have been reading a whole heap on here over the last week since I bought my 2004 1600 classic.
It has been a few months since I had an unfortunate incident and was no longer shiny side up after avoiding a kangaroo in the middle of Victoria. Sadly I lost my 1500 Boulevard over the incident :(
On the up side, I now have my new steed and am over the moon with it.

I bought it in the trim you see in the pic below and have ordered some V&H Bigshots which should be fitted by next weekend. She has 50,000km on the clock but from what I hear, that's stuff all on these babies.
I do have to admit, I'm getting old and the heated hand grips are freaking awesome on these early winter mornings.
At present there are next to no other mods planned but you know what it's like, they wont be too far away from the corners of my imagination.
Anyway, I look forward to further reading and riding.

Cheers
Dan

vulcan.jpg

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Glad to hear you survived to ride another day. Nice looking bike you have there. Bikes and hot rods. Are they every really finished?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha. Thanks Rick. You are spot on. I keep finding things to do to the car too. I have to admit. I did love the boulevard, but my new girlfriend is a much smoother ride and has a bit more pull.

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
dtm,, so watts up with the roos? do they make decent roo burgers? why aren't they, , or are they? domesticating them for the fast food industry? or is it stigma because theyr really just big rodents? give us the skinny on this, poncho

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
G'day Poncho
They taste awesome. We sell them in the supermarkets and in some restaurants but at present not in fast food that I know of.
Kangaroo meat pies absolutely rock and steaks with garlic and herb marinade. Hello!
I think a lot of people are funny about it because it is "gamey". The problem is that because it is so low in fat content you need to know how to cook it so that it doesn't get tough.
I really suggest having a go at it if you get the chance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts