Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anybody have an Idea for some type of axle bolt cover for the front fork?

I thought of trying something from a plumbing supply store that covers where the kitchen sink sprayer would go, but no luck.

Saw the Baron fork end covers but I was looking for a cheaper/simpler solution.

Like this.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Bolt Covers

On my M109 I used the ends from my stock handlegrips after changing them out for Iso's . . . . Might work.

Anybody have an Idea for some type of axle bolt cover for the front fork?

I thought of trying something from a plumbing supply store that covers where the kitchen sink sprayer would go, but no luck.

Saw the Baron fork end covers but I was looking for a cheaper/simpler solution.

Like this.

·
Premium Member
1,707 Posts
I had the barons fork covers in brushed aluminum on my Venture. They are just OK... not great. And a PAIN to get off and back on. The allen screws would not stay tight. So you constantly had to check/replace them.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll take a look @ my old grips and see

·
Registered
481 Posts
Wouldn't it be nice if Mother Kaw would monitor this forum, see what people want, and see that it's made available. Really bad when we have to resort to going to a hardware store plumbing section for bling on our beloved Vulcans! Even if they would just farm out the production, there has to be a way to make this idea come to reality. Hello Mother Kaw, are you out there!?!?

·
Registered
494 Posts
I think it was true value or ace that had a nickle plated hole plug that I jued on my vaquero and my raider. You can look online or at a local cycle shop even harley and ind some bigger ones I had ace or true value order the size I was needing was realy cheap.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's a great idea.

Hardware store here I come!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts