Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good fit although I did have to remove the lower belt guard because the front bolt wouldnt fit.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
711 Posts
No need to remove the belt guard with a avon 200 but it does look better with all that plastic off. Now add a rear feder from a classic and i'll look really nice, like this it looks like a dirt bike. Am not a fan of lowering so i wouldn't advise you that but many do go that way. to each his own.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No need to remove the belt guard with a avon 200 but it does look better with all that plastic off. Now add a rear feder from a classic and i'll look really nice, like this it looks like a dirt bike. Am not a fan of lowering so i wouldn't advise you that but many do go that way. to each his own.
I didn't know that was an option(classic fender). Will it fit with no mods. And what year models will fit?

·
Registered
711 Posts
I didn't know that was an option(classic fender). Will it fit with no mods. And what year models will fit?
No big modifications needed. Look at my avitar, that's my custom with a classic fender (that's why I named by bike a classtom, class for classic and tom for custom). The fender fits both bikes all years as long as they came from a 900. The only modification you have to do is rewire the tail light and signal lights. In like thirty minutes you can swap the fenders and rewire the lights and you're done. I got mine from ebay and see them there every now and then. A few of us have done.

When I bought by bike I liked it better than the classic due to the wheels, handlebar, somewhat extended pegs and the seat designed. But, never liked that rear fender so as soon as I found out it was swapable I went for it right away and never looked back.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Do you have any pics of the entire bike? i would like to see how that flows from the front to the rear.
Yes I do,

First picture is from some one else. All others that's my ride. After these were taken I added a Avon 200 on the rear and that looks even better.

·
Registered
73 Posts
fender

i like the look of the custom fender and the bike lowered 2" and the rear pully on which sets the wheel further back. it fills the fender alot nicer. just my .02.:cool:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes I do,

First picture is from some one else. All others that's my ride. After these were taken I added a Avon 200 on the rear and that looks even better.
If you get a chance snap a few pics with your Avon on there. I'm tryin to decide which route to take.

·
Registered
711 Posts
If you get a chance snap a few pics with your Avon on there. I'm tryin to decide which route to take.
Here is the bike with the Avon 200 on rear and 90-90-21 Metz up front. They both fill the fender really nice.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Great looking bike, Blake! Sweet!

Mine looks much more mundane, but it suits me. :D

How do you guys like the Avon 200? I'm looking at that and the Pirelli Night Dragon 200. I want a sticky tire, for use in all weather and road conditions. Would also like a nice, smooth ride. Currently, I have both front and rear Night Dragons in my cart at the motorcycle-superstore, but haven't pulled the trigger yet...... :eek:

·
Registered
149 Posts
Wow, you had me going there, Classtom. I'm looking at that last pic thinking, "What's up with that windshield? Is that shaded? And what's with the logo?" And then I realized I was looking at the trash can in the background. DUH!

·
Registered
742 Posts
need a back end view! :)

what's with the rear fender?? ... didn't like the dirt bike look! :p

that corbin seat looks sweet! i rode today with the local american legion on a poker run and got alot of compliments on my meeeeeeen green machine! alot of harleys, but i got alot of attention! woot woot!!!

i see risers in your sig, where are they? ... not on bike?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts