Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody. Hope the new year is treating you all well. Anyway for Christmas my wife got me the power commander auto tune kit to go along with the PCV that I added last year. I know I need to weld on the bungs in order to add the oxygen sensors, but was wondering if anyone has done this, and if so do you have pictures you can share to show the rest of us what it looks like. Even post installation pics would be great. Oh and I have the vance and hines slashcut staggered pipes. Thanks in advance for your help!

·
Premium Member
1,130 Posts
Hey everybody. Hope the new year is treating you all well. Anyway for Christmas my wife got me the power commander auto tune kit to go along with the PCV that I added last year. I know I need to weld on the bungs in order to add the oxygen sensors, but was wondering if anyone has done this, and if so do you have pictures you can share to show the rest of us what it looks like. Even post installation pics would be great. Oh and I have the vance and hines slashcut staggered pipes. Thanks in advance for your help!
My AutoTune only came with one O2 sensor which I installed in the #1 cylinder header. Follow the instructions and try and get the bung in a position where the sensor won't collect moisture. I routed the wire loom to the left side of the bike and snaked it up to the tool box where I was keeping my PCV. The switch allows me to go between the fixed map (after my calibration runs) and letting the sensor adjust on the run.

Attachments

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Sojourner. I'm actually surprised I didn't get more responses to my questions and request. Glad you responded, and that you provided some great pics. I'll definitely be using them when I install mine.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts