Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to get an audio system with fm tuner and SD card features. If it's waterproof, even better. Then I can mount it to the frame. I've been looking at the 2.25 Pyle speakers and the 2" Lanzars. I ride a Custom and would like to keep it uncluttered on the bars. Any thoughts? thanks :)

·
Registered
953 Posts
I am looking to get an audio system with fm tuner and SD card features. If it's waterproof, even better. Then I can mount it to the frame. I've been looking at the 2.25 Pyle speakers and the 2" Lanzars. I ride a Custom and would like to keep it uncluttered on the bars. Any thoughts? thanks :)
I went with the Shark 650 watt head unit (FM Radio, SD card, MP3/Ipod Input) and matched it with 4" Polk Audio handlebar speakers from Motorcycle Tunes. The problem with small speakers is the small sound. They may be loud, but are very high pitched. If you don't mind, then go for it. I personally like my music to be more true sounding. However, my bars are very busy.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
4" speakers

I saw the setup that you have on your bike. Would probably sound great! I'm trying to keep the size of add on's down. Well, those that show.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts