Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered armrests from Ultimate Seats. They arrived today. http://www.ultimateseats.ca/kawasaki_armrest_kit.html
Specifically ordered for (my bike) 2011 vulcan 900 classic LT with OEM sissy bar and pad. They came with instructions for Honda VTX :mad:, and the mounting apparatus not even close to working with the vulcan.

Has anyone successfully installed the Ultimate Seats armrest on a classic LT?

Has anyone successfully installed any other mfg. armrests on the classic LT OEM sissy bar?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Ordered armrests from Ultimate Seats. They arrived today. http://www.ultimateseats.ca/kawasaki_armrest_kit.html
Specifically ordered for (my bike) 2011 vulcan 900 classic LT with OEM sissy bar and pad. They came with instructions for Honda VTX :mad:, and the mounting apparatus not even close to working with the vulcan.

Has anyone successfully installed the Ultimate Seats armrest on a classic LT?

Has anyone successfully installed any other mfg. armrests on the classic LT OEM sissy bar?
My 1st instinct would be to contact the manufacturer and see if they inadvertantly sent you the wrong parts. If you try to cob them up to make them fit you'll have no recourse as far as returning them. I worked in the M/C parts industry for a number of years and have seen it happen where boxes were mis-labeled and the wrong parts were shipped in a box with the correct part #. Good luck with this and let us know how you make out. RIDE SAFE

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My 1st instinct would be to contact the manufacturer and see if they inadvertantly sent you the wrong parts. If you try to cob them up to make them fit you'll have no recourse as far as returning them. I worked in the M/C parts industry for a number of years and have seen it happen where boxes were mis-labeled and the wrong parts were shipped in a box with the correct part #. Good luck with this and let us know how you make out. RIDE SAFE
Already planning on contacting mfg tomorrow, see if they sent wrong parts. No intention on trying to "make them fit".

1 - 3 of 3 Posts