Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Arlen Ness Taildragger Rear Fender (SOLD)

I had this fender mounted on my 05 vulcan 800 classic. It has a Pro-One Led Tail-light & plate holder mounted on it. The fender was $200 the tail-light was $180. If interested make me an offer & you pay the shipping. I will try to answer any ?

·
Registered
80 Posts
I got dibs if you got paypal

Sending you a PM right now.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hey Mully, can you give me some specs and details of how you bought that fender? If you have part numbers or what width you have, where you bought it, etc. Anything that would help me buy one for myself. Thanks

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It was 8" Wide Trimmed. Try Interstate Cycle $224.00 or Google Arlen Ness Taildragger Rear Fender & shop around.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Thanks Mully! I appreciate the response.

·
Registered
46 Posts
It sure did, I ordered my fenders today, thanks again. If you look at page 5 of the vulcan 800 pics you can click on some thumbnails of my bike.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well I found it. It was on page 12 (lol) that's a good looking bike you got. Was looking around & found this 800 with a ness fender on it guy did a sweet job on this one. Can't wait to see yours when shes done. Be sure to let me know when you get her done.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Sorry, i don't know why i thought it was on page 5, but thanks for the compliment. I will post pics soon with my new front and rear fenders.

·
Registered
5 Posts
you can go to any bike shop and order one. I don't know where he got it for only $200 because I checked around and I paid $300 for mine. Its a 8 inch arlen ness tail dragger. no holes come in the fender so you will have to mount and drill all the holes your self.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hey Mully, just posted some finished pictures on the last page of the 800 forum. Let me know what you think.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts