Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just told that Arlen ness does not make the big sucker for vn900 models 09 and later, their website seems to confirm this but I thought that the model had not changed.

Can someone tell me if the big sucker they have for the vn900 fits 09 and later years or if I am goign to have to look for a different air intake.

Many Thanks

·
Registered
851 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
That's who I bought my gear from. Just a side note. They were the best possible price and awesome cutomer service.

·
Registered
851 Posts
That's who I bought my gear from. Just a side note. They were the best possible price and awesome cutomer service.
Assuming you're talking about cli-max! I'm really thinking about ordering the Cobra power flo and never heard of these guys, and they were the cheapest I found. Thank you Josh for the info!!!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Yes cli-max. I was a little scared ordering from someone I didn't know and their prices being so low. But honestly good solid business. Good sales team and product was spot on. I'd recommend them to anyone.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have an '09 Custom and put on a Big Sucker a few years ago. Was easy to install, no mods needed and have had no issues. Love it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts