Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Native or still there?
I was born & raised in south Arkansas but moved to west Texas about 8 years ago. I sure do miss the trees/hills/rain/curves in the road...

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Anyone from Arkansas ..
No, but I plan on riding the pig's tail and a few other scenic highways in Arkansas this year, as it's only a few hours from Tulsa. ;)

·
Registered
1,388 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
I was born in Little Rock but have live in SE New Mexico and west TX for past 30 years

·
Registered
34 Posts
I was born in Faulkner County, AR. Left in 1947, spent 30 years on the Texas Gulf Coast, 33 years in Nebraska and now I'm in SW Missouri 30 miles or less from the Arkansas line. The roads and hills here in the Branson, MO. area are great riding. I intend at some point in the not too distant future to take a ride over to Ft. Smith to see some cousins of mine, one of whom also rides.

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
I was born in Faulkner County, AR. Left in 1947, spent 30 years on the Texas Gulf Coast, 33 years in Nebraska and now I'm in SW Missouri 30 miles or less from the Arkansas line. The roads and hills here in the Branson, MO. area are great riding. I intend at some point in the not too distant future to take a ride over to Ft. Smith to see some cousins of mine, one of whom also rides.
I'm gonna try to make a ride down to Branson here before too long. What are some good roads to ride around in?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts