Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
unsure what years/models this would cover so I thought I'd post it here..

I have an '07 Nomad 1600, no California emissions, and I'm thinking of utilizing that real estate above the tool pouch. Was wondering what other people have used that spot for...

·
Bike Of The Year Winner, 2012
4,906 Posts
I have a vn2000. I "modified" the tool pouch thingy. It now holds the amp and noise filter for the sound system. I also have a USB charger in there...

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
well I thought there be a pic to post for this. but I stuffed the rear brake master cyl in this area. actually it fit like it belonged and the stock hose was perfect fit. anybody ask how come I dont got no rear brake master on the front/frame, I tell it didnt need one so I chunked it.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I have a '02 Nomad w/o emissions and use that area to hold a stereo amp, Speedohealer and a charging plug from the battery. The side cover also has a external toggle switch and volume control mounted and the wiring from those are stored in the same area.

·
V2K Rogue Wrangler
1,112 Posts
This gentleman reserves the real estate above his 'tool pouch' for beer. It can also be used for tats, six-packs, and public abuse.

Attachments

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
kp, posting that pic is abuse of the public. they got laws 'gainst that in some parts..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts