Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congrats!!

So I own a 2008 Vulcan 900 Classic LT. I was able to snag it at a fantastic price when the previous owner bought a bigger harley. His loss, my gain. Mustang seat, passenger floorboards, vance and hines staggereds with quite baffles, Power Commander 5 with Auto Tune add on, baron big air kit. Metzler 880 tires, kuryakyn power accessory port, highway bars with kuryakyn 3 way swivel foot pegs, and kury black iso grips. The speedo was done myself using some tips from another thread. It was a picture of a dragon I found that I really liked. I then photoshopped the speedo dial onto the picture and installed into the housing. So far it works great. In a deal with my cousin, who works at a auto body repair shop as their painter I was able to choose a color and get it painted. Color is called "Vibrance Oh So Orange," and while hard to see in the pictures, has a subtle green highlight that is seen in the changing light. The green is made by dyed green glass that has been added to the paint. A good friend of his then did the pin-striping to finish it off. His part is amazing to me because he did it all free hand without any tape or guides. Overall I am very very happy and love showing it off.

·
Registered
117 Posts
A very big thank you to all who viewed, voted, commented, and participated in this month's contest. I appreciate all the warm comments and the bragging rights associated with this thread. Good luck to all the future entrants!

·
Registered
9 Posts
You're very lucky. I love the looks of your bike. I also ride a 2008 Vulcan 900 Classic, but added a windshield, engine guards, etc. to my own liking. Best bike I've ever owned since my first one (back in 1972 in Viet Nam) and I've had at least 6 bikes in between.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Nice!!!,
Love the color.
I have a 2010 900 Classic.
Congrats
Ride on

1 - 5 of 5 Posts