Discussion Starter #1
Congrats ronc09!

Year:2007
Model:Vulcan 900 Custom
Eng size:903cc
Pipes:Vance & Hines Slashcut Staggered
Seat:Stock
Wheels:Stock
Accessories:Iso Flame Grips, Kuryakyn Chrome Wide Levers, Custom Flame Mirrors,Iso Flame Switchblade foot pegs, Kuryakn side mount lic. plate bracket, Barons Bullet rear turn signals, Chrome shift peg and brake cover, pirelli Night Dragon Tires 200 rear and 90 on front, Low and Mean chin spoiler with Irate Customs Flame Rad. Cover, Mapam Sissy Bar, Adjure 4 1/2 inch Flame headlight with maltese cross lens, Custom Paint (dupont hot hues hot raspberry candy over pot of gold with black double reverse flames)

And the story: Bought the bike used with 1500 miles on her back in 2008. She was bone stock when i got it. I have slowly added a little here and there mostly as gifts for xmas and birthday from my wonderfull wife, with out her it wouldnt have been possible.
thanks for having a look and considering it for bike of the month:

·
Registered
2 Posts
chin spoiler

Nice bike! How do you like the chin spoiler? Do you have to remove it to change to oil filter and does it remove easily?

·
Registered
306 Posts
Nice bike! How do you like the chin spoiler? Do you have to remove it to change to oil filter and does it remove easily?
yes you have to remove it to change oil and it just 5 bolts that hold it on. since i only change the oil 2 times a year its not too bad but if i was one to put on tons of miles it would probroly get old. but the new england weather doesnt allow for too many miles...i get what i can though....5000 - 6000 a year

·
Registered
11 Posts
Great looking bike. Really nice location for pics also.

·
Registered
430 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
i actually painted the whole bike ..is dupont candy raspberry over pot of gold....and id say all the suppliesto paint it cost somewhere around $300...but alot of that is the raspberry candy as it was like $70 just for that an i only used 2 oz of it ...mixed it the clear but they sell it by the pint ....so ive got extra for touch ups or someday id like to but the fat tire kit on so ill have everything then to paint the new rear fender

·
Registered
9 Posts
Omg

My Gawd, that is one beautiful bike. You have done alot of upgrades with accessories that not everyone uses. Well, maybe the kury grips :) But in all seriousness, that is probally the best looking custom I have seen in a long time. I love that color and if you were closer, I would be asking how much to paint mine.

How did you come across some of those parts you used. I have never heard much of of irate customs or adjure. Those are what set you apart.

·
Registered
306 Posts
hey thanks snowdust for the compliments....irate customs does most of their business on ebay....great company they have many different styles of radiator and regulater cover for many different bikes, and they are always improving on there stuff. Adjure has many different styles of headlight and signals for motorcycles as well as corvetes and other cars as well. their web site is www.adjureinc.com you can get a free catalog from them via their website.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts