Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few weeks ago I found a link here to a webpage of a company who manufactured does. They also made plate holders etc. My cell died and I lost the link and cannot find it again. Their apes were not the classic one piece bent tubing. It was straight pieces welded together. Straight bar through riders. Slightly bent up bars. Where the vertical bars met the bars your throttle etc would be on they had a triangular brace with round holes cut out of it. They made their own bars. Sold ape kits tag relocated tailights etc. If anyone has the link I'd appreciate it if they'd share it.

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
them are Z bars.. like ZZ top. you can find em at mos online resellers. I use www.phatperformanceparts.com look in the hardley section they got more bahrs, fit the kaws.

·
Registered
430 Posts
A few weeks ago I found a link here to a webpage of a company who manufactured does. They also made plate holders etc. My cell died and I lost the link and cannot find it again. Their apes were not the classic one piece bent tubing. It was straight pieces welded together. Straight bar through riders. Slightly bent up bars. Where the vertical bars met the bars your throttle etc would be on they had a triangular brace with round holes cut out of it. They made their own bars. Sold ape kits tag relocated tailights etc. If anyone has the link I'd appreciate it if they'd share it.
I just Received a Pair from an eBay seller. I hope to install them this weekend. I'll post pics if you want. Btw I ride an 08 Custom and I will be using the Classic 900 risers.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
430 Posts
Halfway done

After the install is complete

I love the look but I have to get used to the riding position

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Those are nice bars and look great on your bike. The green bike was my first choice but I settled for black when I was offered a deal I couldn't refuse. The bars I saw were like that but they didn't come close together on top. Straight tubes dame distance from risers up. Reason I'm looking for that site OS they had some nice tag relocators for 25 bucks and ape hanger kits w 14" bars and all the cables for a lil over 300 bucks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts