Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about trying these. I was hoping someone here has and could get me better pics of both sides. On a 900 classic lt would be great.

MC Enterprises Hi-Way Pegs
Deluxe Alligator Style
for Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Classic/Custom
'06-up
[1624-0112]

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They do look pretty good on there. I am afraid they may be to high for me or not stick out enough. Well I had my local dealer order me set. Guess I will see if I like them. Thanks for the pic.

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
I have the same pegs on my 1500. I like them alot, only problem is one rubber "cleat" came off somewhere. Other than that they are very comportable as far as pegs go....
They were on my bike when I bought it, I have had the bike about 2 years so far.

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
Additionally, one of the bolts was loose so the foot peg moved almost to the point of falling off, but after tightening it no other issues.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't know if they will be to high for me. Looking at the pics. I think they might. Or how they go around the rear brake reservoir. The dealer ordered me a set and said if I don't want them no big deal. I should know by Friday or Saturday

If I get them maybe some blue loctite on bolts.

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
I don't have their entire get-up but I do have the MC Enterprises pegs (same begs) bolted to my highway bars. Pretty good pegs! I like them. Make sure you get them tight and use a little thread locker though, I had issues with them coming loose.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts