Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I'm new here, I'd just like to find out how you like your trike and what upgrades you have done. I own a 98 Goldwing CSC right now, but am looking to trade it for a Voyager CSC. Have to get something else because of the Goldwing lacking leg room.I can't deny it, I love the sound of a V Twin and the room. :D

·
Registered
636 Posts
Never owned one but our local dealer has a brand new 2012 marked down to 28000 from 32000.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
481 Posts
We looked at the CSC out in Sturgis last year and if I were in the market for a trike, that would be the one. The Voyager, in my opinion is their best looking trike. The independent suspension is far superior to other trike builders I seen. Out there they had a GW, Ultra, Vision, Strat and a Voyager in trike form and I'm telling you, in person the Voyager was beautiful!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Threepea, that is exactly the one I'm looking at. I'm trying to get a dealer that's closer to me to have have it shipped over to him. But, if someone else is going to drive it, I'd rather go and get it myself, so I can be the one to break it in. Too many people believe in breaking it in the old way. That's just not way to do it anymore.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts