Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

So I've got these plastic wind deflectors I clip on to my handlebars in the winter. Was wanting to paint them to match my bike instead of just leaving them black, but it's certainly nothing worth sinking a ton of money into. Rustoleum Metallic Silver matches the '06 900LT Silver pretty well but I actually think the BLUE side of the two tone would fit better there.

Anyone know of an off the shelf rattlecan that would match that? I could always have the actual Kawasaki paint code mixed into a can or buy it from colorrite, but I'd just as soon buy a $5 can if there was one. We're just talking about wind deflectors I use for 2 or 3 months out of the year here! Gonna use rustoleum primer and clear on this one, but looking for the color coat...

·
Registered
162 Posts
Try www.colorrite.com

They have most all stock paints.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Try www.colorrite.com

They have most all stock paints.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle
Yeah I know, I mentioned them in my original post. I'm looking for more a cheap off-the-shelf type, like a Rustoleum or something. Like I said I'm just looking for paint for some little wind deflectors that are only on the bike for a short time each year.

·
Premium Member
3,670 Posts
olorite should change their name to "steal your money"

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
Try an auto parts store and look thru the paints. I found one very close to the green metallic on my 2010. It was dupli-color. I narrowed my choice to 2 and got them and I still paid less than colorite.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts