Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have replaced both with aftermarket items and just seeing if anyone is interested in buying them before I commit them to storage.

·
Registered
711 Posts
OEM Classic what?
vn900.

I went back to his postings and on the first one he was asking a question for a vn900 so unless he upgraded very recently.

·
Registered
252 Posts
How much for the windshield, and does it include the mounting hardware, and how tall from light to top?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
How much for the windshield, and does it include the mounting hardware, and how tall from light to top?
It has all the hardware (brackets and bolts), everything is in great condition. it is 26" tall, wraps around the headlight. PM me with an offer and zip for shipping estimate, I don't want to ask too much and turn anyone away.

how much for windshield, is it the standard tall kaw one that comes on them?
Yes it is, right from the dealer. PM me with an offer and zip for shipping estimate.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Possibly have more 900 Classic accessories.

I'm going to test the waters here....

I have factory soft bags, stamped with KW logo, and factory passenger high backrest. All are in great condition but I really want hard bags and pregnant wife doesn't really need the backrest for the next few months, so I'm thinking I'll save up for quick release. Shoot me offers if interested.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I will be away for 3 weeks...

from 9 Aug to 29 Aug for a school. Don't feel like I blew you off, I'll reply as soon as I get back.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts