Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Howdy!

What kind of riding do you do? How long have you been riding? Where in Central Ohio?

Columbus here, but you never know - you might hate riding with me! LOL!

·
Registered
380 Posts
Howdy!

What kind of riding do you do? How long have you been riding? Where in Central Ohio?

Columbus here, but you never know - you might hate riding with me! LOL!
Be careful Flynchie, she will have you riding a Road King before you know what happened! ?

WEG

·
Registered
77 Posts
I've been part of a few group rides. Central Ohio has some great rides if you expand your definition of "Central Ohio". I live in Galloway, but the rides I've lead or been a part of usually meet up somewhere around 33 north of Lancaster. The hills south and east of there make for some good riding.

The floodwall murals in Portsmouth are a great destination.

Hill Billy Hotdogs in WV just across the river is also a good ride.

The next thing we've got planned is the "Big Muskie" bucket. There's a good BBQ place not too far from there to grab lunch at on the way back.

I'm always looking for an excuse to ride.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I live a little north of Delaware. I'm just looking for people that I might be able to ride some with this summer. Maybe take a day trip or something

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Since I have your attention I was wondering your thoughts on fairings. I want to get one with a stereo. I've narrowed it down to the hoppe vs the reckless. Does anyone have an opinion or have seen either of these in person because I have not. There's about 500$ price difference but I believe you get what you pay for and I was wondering if it was worth it

·
Registered
77 Posts
I've added you to my contacts so I can get a hold of you before our next ride. I ride most Sundays and Tuesdays when its warm enough.

I really don't have much feed back on the fairings. From what I've read the big point seems to be that you get what you pay for.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts