Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone,

I'm looking to put a passenger backrest on my bike, Vulcan S, and the Givi is as close as it gets to what I want it to look like but... I want it to be adjustable so it can have adjusted height and even be folded over to reach driver. To that end I've decided to build my own and already have a rough sketch design. To make things a little easier with actual construction though I was wondering if someone could mail me a trace of the part that attaches to the bike, showing where all the holes are and drawing a line where the bend is so I'm not guessing on that. Another option would be if someone had a wrecked backrest but the two frame pieces attaching to the bike were still good I'd buy them off of you. The reason I want to model after the Givi is it's so well regarded and the frame actually fits under the covers, which to me looks sooooooo much better than kawasaki's in house backrest. Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Fwiw the cheap Chinese knockoff on Amazon and eBay isn't nearly as bad as I was led to believe. Mine looks fine and the brackets fit inside the trim pieces, not over the top like the OEM ones.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts