Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
next state down

from powell wy. just below billings mt. I ride a 2007 900 and for being my first bike I love it. maybe in two years ill jump up a few ponies.

·
Registered
415 Posts
The last time i was in Montana was in 1989, i was driving across country and pulled into Helena, nice town, stayed at The Last Chance Gulch Hotel, asked the guy at the counter how much for a room, he spit in a spatoon then said, "$65", i said for that money i could stay out at the airport in the Mariott, he looked up and replied, "by the week?", i stayed two weeks right downtown for $130. Good memories....ride on....

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi MT Buckeye, just so happens that I live in Three Forks and bought a 2011 Vaquero 1700 recently. so I have a 2014 v-star 950 that I need to get sold, 3800 miles ,thinking 6500$ if you know anyone interested? but please do get a hold of me and lets get a meet figured out I`m not sure how to do a private message, but then I could give you e-mail address. I saw someone else that was from mt. that I`m going to try to get in contact with too. I`ll let you know where I find him. chuck

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hi Buckeye and others from Montana,

Her from Kalispell. Anybody doing the run from Red Lodge to Cook City this summer?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hey Montana Rider,
I'm in Kalispell, when you get over here we should met up. When I figure out how do to a PM on here, I'll send you a message with my cell number. Last summer I went over to Libby and road Hwy 37 up to Eureka and then came back home on Hwy 93. What a nice ride. I'm thinking this summer I'd like to do the loop around the Kucanusa, I haven't been on the west shore in years.

JK

1 - 10 of 10 Posts