Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm thinking about bobbing my fenders, and was wondering if anyone else has done that yet. Pictures?
I'd LIKE to go fenderless in the front and do something like a Blue Collar Bobber rear, but being in Oregon that really doesn't make any sense. I'd also like to keep my Saddlemen Renegade seat as opposed to going the springer route.
I guess what I am going for is a semi-bobbed look that I can do without spending too much money.
Input?

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I might end up going that route, but would love to not have to spend over $800 on a seat and fender. Not to mention, I Oregon where it rains a LOT, too short of a back fender and no front fender is a really bad idea. Visually, I'd like a little more girth over the rear of the bike as well.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I laid down my bike and cracked the rear where the license plate/ stop light bracket attached so I was forced to bob it. I get so many compliments on it but I would have left it as long as possible if I could have. BTW..if you do cut your plastic rear fender, run a piece of black door guard along the edge. It looks much better.

·
Registered
430 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts