1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
3,670 Posts
this is just a guess, but if the stocker fits, the mustang should as well, the hardware is in the same place on both seats.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
this is just a guess, but if the stocker fits, the mustang should as well, the hardware is in the same place on both seats.
ok thats what i figured.. I wonder how this thing would look with just my avon venom 200..has to be better than the stock fender lol

·
Premium Member
3,670 Posts
ok thats what i figured.. I wonder how this thing would look with just my avon venom 200..has to be better than the stock fender lol
I agree, i just went onto meancycles.com, if you look in the gallery there are listings of members bike pics, bike models are on the bottom of the member listings, on page 3 i saw this one, not sure if the bike is lowered or what , looks neat, but you can join and contact / comment to the bike owners, good way to see what accessories work and what does'nt.

this may be a better pic

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
just talked to a guy at sumo and he really couldnt answer my question. I just want to know if the .240 fender on my 200 tire will take up some of the gap without lowering the bike? Anybody happen to know?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts