Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
BOTM Winner, August 2013
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to see some 900 Classics with wide whitewalls if anyone has any. Also please post the tire manufacturer and size of the tire. I would like to get wide whitewalls when I wear the original tires out.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'd like to see some 900 Classics with wide whitewalls if anyone has any. Also please post the tire manufacturer and size of the tire. I would like to get wide whitewalls when I wear the original tires out.
The good news for you is the OEM tires will wear out quickly.

·
Registered
543 Posts
I'm not sure how to post photos on this site, but my Facebook page had photos of my 2012 Classic SE with white walls. Everyone who sees them likes them on that particular model.

·
BOTM Winner, August 2013
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I'm not sure how to post photos on this site, but my Facebook page had photos of my 2012 Classic SE with white walls. Everyone who sees them likes them on that particular model.
Yeah, I have the 2011 Classic SE, they have the same tires as yours, I was wanting to see pics like the ones people posted up, the wide white walls. I haven't measured them but say our white stripe on the tires is 1" wide, theirs would be like 2"-3" wide. I plan on switching to the wider whitewall probably by the end of the year. I only have like 2300 miles on my stock tires so far.

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
jtruland, I suggest you use "bleches white wall cleaner". Just spray it on dry tire, wipe it off before it dries, and rince. Repeat if needed. I have reapted on wet tire with no problems.

·
Registered
3 Posts
My 900 with new ME880 wide whitewalls. I was really unsure whether they'd look right, but I'm so glad I went with them now.

Haven't had to scrub them yet though... :p

That is awesome! I have a 2009 Classic LT with the same white/titanium paint and have thought that it would look great with WW tires.

Thanks for confirming. As soon as the stocks wear out, I'm going WHITE!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts