Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hey, yep Kuryakyn peg with standard crash bar mount, but the part it is attached looks like a self fabricated part. Though I gotta say where it is located at would be in the way of the rider I would think

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That might be Marvellas Adjustable Passenger Footrests.
Adjustable Passenger Footrests
Yep, thanks for the responses on this. As one person pointed out, the ex-owner might have had a short passenger. My wife who is 5'7" tried them and found them way uncomfortable, and although they do not seem to get in my way, they seem useless for us so I am going to remove them this weekend.
..E

·
Registered
674 Posts
Yep, thanks for the responses on this. As one person pointed out, the ex-owner might have had a short passenger. My wife who is 5'7" tried them and found them way uncomfortable, and although they do not seem to get in my way, they seem useless for us so I am going to remove them this weekend.
..E
You should sell them easily enough through the classified's on here. I bought my exact same set the same way over on another forum. My (5'10", so not short at all) wife loves them - for letting her use a few various positions for her feet. All on the boards, heel / toe boards & pegs, or all the way on the pegs.

Just like the rider, if you can vary your feet position even just a little, it relieves pressure in the same place all the time in your glutes... Lets us go waaaay longer between rest stops.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I have to put the passenger footboards in the folded up position before backing my bike as it is. Those would definitely be in the way.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts