Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking for front LED turn signals And I found these.
[/IMG]
Anybody know how they mounted them under the bars that way? Is it a kit or maybe something I can by or did they just rig something up? I would really like to have mine setup like that I think it makes the front cleaner. Here is the link to the site http://www.customdynamics.com/kawasaki_turn_signal_led.htm. I would love the whole setup. I just need help figuring out how they relocated the turn signals there. If no one here knows I'll just have to call them. I just figured i would try here first. Thanks for any help if I can't figure it out I'll just have to go with these truflex.
[/IMG].
I'm open to any new ideas if you guys have any

·
Registered
17 Posts
The harley 883 iron has the turn signals mounted there. I am unsure how they did it. My first thought was ust the bolt hole that the clutch and brake lever pivot on (if it fits that is).

·
Registered
498 Posts
most the sporty's since I think 2000 or so have been mounted there. If my co worker ever rides his in I can check but if its not 60 he don't ride.

·
Registered
747 Posts
I have a brand new set of the custom dynamics truwrap blinkers forsale if anyone is interested. They are the 2nd photo in the original post. They will fit 900 custom forks.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Did you not like them of u just go with something else? What would u like to get out of them? Are the clear or smoked? What color are the LEDs?

·
Registered
346 Posts
I like 'em bro... Do it up!

Funny, Most HD guys take they're blinkers off the bars and put them on the forks like ours...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts