Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that Milwaukee is an HD city, trying to find out if there are any Vaquero owners in the area, maybe we can meet up and do some riding.

·
Registered
22 Posts
yes sir. 40 days and 2300 miles into my ownership. Looks like you are further along in customizing your ride and have lots of the same options I am considering. I would be happy to get out and ride.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes sir. 40 days and 2300 miles into my ownership. Looks like you are further along in customizing your ride and have lots of the same options I am considering. I would be happy to get out and ride.
Hi Roadblock, I've had my bike since December 13th. absolutely love the Vaquero. I picked my bike up from Southwest Sales, I'm heading for a rally this weekend but would enjoy comparing mods and getting out for a ride.

·
Registered
22 Posts
cool, which rally?
Let me know when you get back. I really want to hear those V&H

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cool, which rally?
Let me know when you get back. I really want to hear those V&H
The rally was in Union Grove, WI. at the Great Lakes Dragway. Man the V and H's sound really good, if the weather is good I plan on riding this weekend. I live on the northwest side we can meet up anywhere.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I live on the NW side too. I pmed my number. Shoot me a txt or a call. I have to work on sunday morning but will probably be out tonight, a bit tomorrow, and maybe sunday afternoon.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Looks like an old post here but I am in southeast Wisconsin just picked up my Vaquero this year 2015 it had eight thousand miles on it I put another eight thousand miles on it this summer. Pretty sure I know roadblock LOL.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Question for you guys. Is the Vaquero as rare as it seems? Don't see many and cant even find anywhere that has used ones for sale. I'm interested in checking one out and taking for a test drive. Been starting to think of upgrading. Took an Indian for a test drive and I wasn't as impressed as I thought i'd be. At least not enough, to have a motorcycle payment. I truly love my 03' Nomad, but have just been starting to think something newer would be nice.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Question for you guys. Is the Vaquero as rare as it seems? Don't see many and cant even find anywhere that has used ones for sale. I'm interested in checking one out and taking for a test drive. Been starting to think of upgrading. Took an Indian for a test drive and I wasn't as impressed as I thought i'd be. At least not enough, to have a motorcycle payment. I truly love my 03' Nomad, but have just been starting to think something newer would be nice.
I took my wife and I are about 6 months of searching the internet before we found the right used Vaquero to put in our garage. I really don't think there are but I must admit finding a good used one was not easy. My wife actually found mine searching the internet for used Vaccaro's in our area I still had to drive an hour from my house to go get it.

·
Registered
473 Posts
They are truly few and far between. In the 2+ years I've had mine, I have seen exactly ONE on the road. There have been a few for sale in my area on Facebook Marketplace and Craigslist.

The Vaquero gets plenty of looks, even from HD riders :D

-John

1 - 11 of 11 Posts