Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do not require a list of online shops , but some comments and why a mentioned place is good. Looking at ordering some slash cut staggereds for my ride. hope you folks can help me out.

·
Registered
86 Posts
do not require a list of online shops , but some comments and why a mentioned place is good. Looking at ordering some slash cut staggereds for my ride. hope you folks can help me out.

Merasheen,

We ship our exhaust systems to Canada, but you must order them from the factory. We currently have 6 styles available for the VN900 and we are running a special on 5 of the styles. We also have our Fuggin EFI fuel controller on special when purchased with the exhaust. We offer the pipes in Chrome with internal ceramic coating or Velvet Black ceramic coating.

Check out our web-site at:http://www.fugginfabrication.com

If you have any questions or would like to place an order, please contact me.

Doug
Fuggin Fabrication
480/813-4474

·
Premium Member
3,670 Posts
Hey there ... places i have ordered from are cheapcycleparts.com Twistedthrottle.com Everythingmotorsports.com Westendmotorsports.com
All have been excellent and reliable ... I live in Canada but have the stuff shipped to a US address as i am a truckdriver and we have an office in LA... If you have items shipped to Canada, ship it by POST and not UPS or Fedex. Post will only charge you GTS. Fedex and UPS charge you a customs handling fee (usually around 50.00. It is B.S. as customs does not have ANY handling fees for anything.

I do check with my local motorcycle dealer to match prices, it is not always cheaper in the US, Try motovan.com and Parts canada.com. as this is who most dealers deal with. I dont know where you live in Canada, if you have further questions just holler, cheers Maurice

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im not a trucker , so looking at places that will ship to Canada , with reasonable prices , and will not gouge on delivery.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Shipping to Canada

Im not a trucker , so looking at places that will ship to Canada , with reasonable prices , and will not gouge on delivery.
Merasheen,

The only way we have to ship our exhaust systems to Canada is United States Postal Service. (USPS) This is the best rates we can get on single items. If you were shipping a large quantity, that would be different.

Doug
Fuggin Fabrication

·
Premium Member
3,670 Posts
These places WILL ship to Canada, like i said, have them ship by post, What i was implying was they are reliable on line retailers. Maurice

1 - 6 of 6 Posts