Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody in the St. Louis area? I am a Vulcan Classic owner who would like to find a few fellow Vulcan Riders. Getting a little tired of the only Vulcan parked in an ocean of Harleys on the weekend rides. Some of the Harley guys are cool and some have the grade school attitude. It would be great to ride with a few fellow Vulcan owners.

Mike

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ah, your only about a two hour ride from where I'm located here in central Il. If there is anything going on feel free to post or PM me. I don't mind a little trip.

·
Registered
73 Posts
havent heard of it, but where can I get info for it, to be honest, never been in one before, I just ride to ride

·
Registered
11 Posts
FRAMER522

hi
i live in Chaffee MO. Looks like it's going to rain sat. but looking for someone to ride with. I live to ride

david
1985 vulcan 700

·
Banned
229 Posts
I live over by Effingham, Illinois. Maybe we should just all meet up at Fast Eddie's in Alton, Illinois. Summer is on the way guys-plenty of time to think it over. PM me or send me an email at [email protected] I will reply to you faster that way. I'm game and don't mind the ride to meet up. Bring your wives.....I can't go anywhere without mine when I say I'm going for a ride she is dressed to go before me!!! What a great woman! Let me know gentlemen, I'm in!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hay guys, I know this thread is kinda old but I just got a nomad and am looking for fellow Vulcan riders.
I live in Cape Girardeau and would love to go on some rides and or poker runs with some fellow KV riders...
PM me or email me at,
[email protected]

·
Registered
15 Posts
7-15-12 ride

If anyone is up for it me and some friends are going up the great river road next Sunday we leave around 1030-1100 we ride to Hardin and grab lunch then go up to Hannibal mo and return , if you want to go send me a message.

·
Registered
15 Posts
If anyone is up for it me and some friends are going up the great river road next Sunday we leave around 1030-1100 we ride to Hardin and grab lunch then go up to Hannibal mo and return , if you want to go send me a message.
Not one of the groups just me and friends going for a ride.

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
I'm about an hour west of St.Louis. I tend to prefer to ride west AWAY from the city though, who wants to mess with that?

·
Registered
558 Posts
On the east side about 15 mins from downtown. I'll ride in any traffic on any roads I take the car, downtown, 270, 40, 44, 55, etc. Always have, always will. It's how you get better. Learn to ride people, ride to learn :)

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
On the east side about 15 mins from downtown. I'll ride in any traffic on any roads I take the car, downtown, 270, 40, 44, 55, etc. Always have, always will. It's how you get better. Learn to ride people, ride to learn :)
Oh I can, will, have and sometimes do. But I am blessed to live in rural Missouri and I'd much rather take the twistie country roads instead of the I-270 parking lot!

I love st.louis and I really love my cardinals, but short of a game at busch, I never really find any reason to head into St.Louis. Other than to go to big st.charles Motorsports. I fight 270 sometimes for that! :p

I do spend a lot of time on 44, but that's out here where it's a bit more rural and there is never any traffic regardless of the time of day.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts