Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a Kawi Voyager, would love to find other riders to make group rides. PM message me. Thx, Gary

·
Registered
26 Posts
Just bought a Kawi Voyager, would love to find other riders to make group rides. PM message me. Thx, Gary
Good morning Gary, I'm Al in the saginaw area nice to meet you feel free to text me anytime, I have a 1700 nomad

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good morning Gary, I'm Al in the saginaw area nice to meet you feel free to text me anytime, I have a 1700 nomad

Hi, thx 4 reply. U r 1st person 2 reply from last year. Only got 3800 miles in last year, hope 2 get many more if it ever warms up. Do u have a group u ride in? Gary

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi, thx 4 reply. U r 1st person 2 reply from last year. Only got 3800 miles in last year, hope 2 get many more if it ever warms up. Do u have a group u ride in? Gary

For the most part I ride alone or with a few friends, I haven't seen or met many people in my area that has vulcans and also what area are you from

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For the most part I ride alone or with a few friends, I haven't seen or met many people in my area that has vulcans and also what area are you from

I live in midland...retired now, have to keep in touch when/if weather ever breaks! More snow coming.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I drive semi trucks for a living View attachment 214993

Sbes a beauty. Looks like my voyager same colors minus trunk and fairing.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hello how are you doing today curt698 on this beautiful afternoon? I'm in the Saginaw area for now but I'll be moving to the Chesterfield area somewhere alone that way soon

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am a newer rider located between Lansing and Flint. I am up to meet up and ride with anyone.
Itching to get my new/old VN800A out on the road.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yep in the Perry area.
Took the 800 for a test ride today. Going to check it over good this weekend and make sure valve clearances are good. Then the real fun will begin

·
Registered
26 Posts
Oh ok then riversman enjoy your bike, I have an idea about you're at

·
Registered
49 Posts
Howdy Guys,

Are any of you near the Canton, MI area? There's a Vulcan I'm looking at in that area, and I'm trying to find someone to take a look at it for me. I'm in Texas.

CMOS

1 - 17 of 17 Posts