Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Yep. Stateline Milton-Freewater, 40 miles north of Pendleton.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hillsboro Oregon Here.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'm just south east of Portland in a town called Damascus. Newest city in Oregon.

·
Registered
77 Posts
a bunch of us Local Vulcan riders are getting together for our monthly Meet and greet, In Vancouver Tonight, (Thursday May 5th, 6pm at the Silver Dragon, 4th Plain Blvd . all are welcome. Nice way to meet and plan some future rides. Just ask for the VROC group. Ride safe all.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Medford area here. Sherm, are you going on the Nomad Rally in Crescent City in Aug? It will be a good ride and in our backyard.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Replay13, If I'm in town, I'll ride there at least for one day. May just show up for the Banquet :)

TheKman, if you want to get together for coffee or a ride anytime, just give me a call 541 888 6672. We're in and out of town, but call if you'd like to get together. I'm usually up for a ride if it's not raining :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
sounds good! I need to get my bike services before i do some decent rides. But Coos ATV wants to charge me almost $200 to do it.. $150 of it, is labor.. Sherm you got any good places?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Bike service

What model of bike do you have? year? Carb or FI? What kind of service does it need? Let me know, I may be able to help you out.
Sherm
VROC 363

·
Registered
6 Posts
Probably your best thing would be to make an appointment with Guy Mobley up in Reedsport at Sherm's Cycle Products. He has a LOT of experience, and will do the job for just a fraction of what it would cost at the Dealers. His number is 541 271 9590. He does all bikes, but has specialized in Kawasaki. If you make an appointment, he can do it while you wait. If you have a ride home, you can leave it for a day or two, you wouldn't need an appointment to drop it off. But, it's always better if you call first. He's been in business for a long time, and is very fair with prices and does an excellent job.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Yeah, i was looking at that and tried giving a call today. I will give him a call tomorrow and see about him doing it for me. Weather pending i might take it up there.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Kman, I gave you the wrong number. It's 541 271 5610. I gave you part of my cell phone :) Anyway, give Guy a call, you won't be sorry.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts