Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently bought my first bike, a 2001 Vulcan 800 Classic. Looking to commute easier to work and school. Does anyone have a line on some good, weatherproof saddlebags? I would prefer hard bags (possibly universal for when I get a different bike?). I know with those, I would most likely have to relocate rear blinkers. (unfortunate as I have just recently put new, extremely expensive, $15 ebay ones on)

·
Registered
Vulcan Classic 900
29 Posts
Recently bought my first bike, a 2001 Vulcan 800 Classic. Looking to commute easier to work and school. Does anyone have a line on some good, weatherproof saddlebags? I would prefer hard bags (possibly universal for when I get a different bike?). I know with those, I would most likely have to relocate rear blinkers. (unfortunate as I have just recently put new, extremely expensive, $15 ebay ones on)
I have Factory Vulcan Bags I could sell you. Come with with mounting brackets. The only issue is one of the bags needs the clip sewn back on but that should be an easy fix. Just figured I'd throw it out there since they would be a cheaper alternative to Viking Bags(I replaced them with Viking bags, They are worth every penny).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts