Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am expecting my new Hartco seat by the end of this week for my 2010 Nomad. I have been waiting for a good five weeks now.
I went with Hartco, which is out of Florida by the way, because I had one on my Valkyrie before I traded it in. It was the most comfortable seat I had ever had, and knew that was the one for my Nomad.
They are made to size and to your personal request. The owners name is Mark Hart, and he is easy to get a hold of and will listen to your concerns.
I'll check back in after I get it installed, and include a pic if I can do it.
If anyone is interested, you won't see a seat for the 1700 listed on his website, but he can make it. He only showed the older 1600 Model.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I went with a Mustang seat. Although I have not received it yet. They are very well made, and always know to be very comfortable and durable. Very comfortable long term is all I have ever heard from owners of them.

I have a Corbin Dual Tour seat on my Harley. Absolutely the best seat I have ever owned. And I have been riding for 44 years! So I've been on lots of seats.

I've never tried or even heard of a Hartco. But I wish you well with it. Please post some pics of it when you get it so we can all see.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts