Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone have a part # for the driving lights from wally world? when i go to their web site i can't find any info.......

·
Registered
782 Posts
Wally World's website is notorious for not listing automotive parts. My best suggestion is just to go to the store and look in the automotive section where the rest of the driving lights are. Usually it is the same isle as automotive fuses and radios, etc.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i did look at the wallies close to my house and didn't see any. maybe i just need to check out other stores. But I do apprietiate the info Jeep Pirate!!!!

·
Registered
782 Posts
I found these on Amazon that look very similar to the ones at Wally World. I don't have any personal experience with them, but the price was good.

Also, I highly recommend dropping the voltage in the Wally World lights by walking over to the light bulb aisle and picking up two 20w or 35w MR16 halogen bulbs. I just got my bike back from the shop where they replaced the stator. The electrical system on the 900 is only rated for 70w more than stock. Between these lights and a higher voltage bulb I had put in my headlight, I was running 140w extra. Duhhh. Oh well, good luck with your project.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks JEEP PIRATE those are exactly what i'm looking for!!!!!!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts