Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a wild hair in me and decided to Jump. Got a good deal on it (I get Chrysler Associate Discount) and say why not. Traded in the Chrysler Sebring Convertible and got this...

·
Registered
894 Posts
Sweeet ride! Very nice!

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Actually it is our "Family" Ride. There is 3 of us (Wife, Daughter, and I). The car is actually big enough that you can ride 5 adults fairly comfortably. It may be a 2 door car, but its one of the biggest 2 door cars I have seen in a while. Plus we don't like boring 4 door family cars, we like to get the funnest thing we can that meets our needs. And this will do it. The Sebring was getting cramped. My daughter's (in a booster seat) feet was in the back of the front seat and my, or my wife's, knees were in the dash. I hope this one will stay around for a while. lol

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
So when are ya gonna put saddlebags on it? What about a backrest for the passenger? GPS? Risers for the handlebars?
bah hah hah

Nice looking car, for a car......

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So when are ya gonna put saddlebags on it? What about a backrest for the passenger? GPS? Risers for the handlebars?
bah hah hah

Nice looking car, for a car......
The same time I switch the blinker fluid over to synthetic and replace the muffler bearings, lol

·
Registered
361 Posts
Awesome, you fellas have some great cars over there

Sent from the bottom of the Earth via a Tapatalk clone........……Motorcycle.com.

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Whats the point of having a car like that if you are rowing through the gears, I mean that is half the fun of it.

We were looking at an orange "shaker" one at a different dealer, but could not work the deal I wanted to on it.

·
Premium Member
3,670 Posts
The same time I switch the blinker fluid over to synthetic and replace the muffler bearings, lol
don't forget the GT dipstick, double overhead ash trays and chrome plated grease nipples.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts