Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Photobucket.com has recently changed its terms of service for free users on their platform. As of June 20 images hosted by Photobucket and shared on our forum, or any other third party sites, will no longer appear. As a result, you may notice a higher amount of broken images on the forum.

If you do not have access to edit your older posts please contact an Administrator or Moderator for assistance. Please provide the new URL for the image that needs to be edited and a link to the thread the image in located in.

More information on the change and what it means for Photobucket users can be found below.

Photobucket Terms of Use http://photobucket.com/terms

Thank you

Community Support

·
Registered
181 Posts
I'd be interested to hear what others are using to replace Photobucket. And how they ( if you can) move your pictures over to the new app.

·
Administrator
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi there,

There are a few alternatives, I have seen a lot of people flock to Imgur as an alternative. As it stands the way to ensure your content stays up is by uploading the file directly. Does anyone else in the Community have any thoughts regarding this?

Fergus

·
Bike Of The Year Winner, 2012
4,916 Posts
I was thinking about this just yesterday.. wondering what people are using.

I refuse to pay for photobucket, simply because of the way they did this.

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
I pay for the cheap end Photobucket for 9 yrs, I have a support Forum for BD/DVD copy software and it always works , which does make the difference between free an paid subscriptions.

·
Bike Of The Year Winner, 2012
4,916 Posts
I pay for the cheap end Photobucket for 9 yrs, I have a support Forum for BD/DVD copy software and it always works , which does make the difference between free an paid subscriptions.
Does that option allow you to "link" here?

I thought the 3rd party hosting option was like $40 a month (and you have to pay for a year up front)

·
Administrator
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey,

We've heard that if users had an account before PB changed their policy. Their account will still work until sometime in 2018. So that might be the case with ReadMeToo®'s account.

Niall

·
Administrator
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1 - 17 of 17 Posts