Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on holidays the last two weeks went all over the province of British Columbia and over to the Vancouver Island and Jasper National Park. While in Jasper Park I ran across an amazing interesting product. I pull a Lee-sure Lite Tent Trailer which is amazing in itself and with that I have been powering off the bike and charging a variety of items like my GPS, Iphone, Sony portable Blueray disc player, Bose Soundlink speaker, and Nolan N-Com Helmet sound system. That is allot to power for sure and have always been worried I would draw the battery in bike down to where it will not start. Have now solved my problem.

I found the Antigravity Battery Micro-Start XP-1 in Jasper. It is an amazing system. It is not only a portable jump starter but is also a power supply for all my array of portable products I carry with me. I no longer have any worries at all about not being able to get going in the morning or using my various devices on the road or ever being with out power for them. It will also charge while I a riding the bike back up to full charge in a couple hours while riding just plugging it into the cigarette lighter.

The reviews on this product are fantastic it will start 30 yes 30 maintained cars with a 350 engine that the battery is dead. The product comes in a carry case watch the video with all the connectors you need really to hook up any item and booster cables too. It also has a light on the unit and it is light to carry at about 14 oz. It is truly amazing I find and solves every problem I had while camping and having no power supply available in a campsite. All this for 189.00 Canadian. USB port on unit along with plug in for various items and also a light that gives out a strobe flash or SOS flash and flashlight. They have thought of it all to solve a problem. Also a meter on unit to tell you the amount of charge in unit.

You can also purchase online from them three other options I have sent away for. You need a heavier cable to hook up directly to boost you can not use your battery tender cable at all as it would burn through so I have purchased that at 29.00 and the jumper cables and these come with a polarity safety feature also so that is why the cost is up on these and you can still hook up your battery tender. I also purchased the cigarette lighter plug for plugging in items that might not be included in kit at 10.99. They also have a very small air compressor at 24.00 that I purchased is very small and rating on this is excellent also.

A quality product for sure check out the video and hope this helps some of you guys out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBGzUGrgvm8 video on product

Micro Start XP 1 - Antigravity Batteries link to web site

·
Registered
189 Posts
Got one for Father's day this year. Absolutely love it. Case is about the size of a Bible. Mine came from Amazon and has all attachments with it. I used it to jump start my impala when it was so dead I didn't even have a dome light. Put it on boost and started right up. A buddy of mine had one on our Colorado trip which came in very handy. He had a fan switch go bad and drain his battery. Used it to jump his bike 7 or 8 times and never used all the juice in the pack. Every biker should carry one imo.

Got mine for under $100 USD
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Antigravity-Batteries-Micro-Start-Starter-Personal/dp/B00FDYYK4A/ref=sr_1_2?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1441137699&sr=1-2&keywords=anti+gravity+xp-10[/ame]

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You lucky Americans we pay here in Canada for anything we buy have you heard of taxes and our government waste it is outstanding here. Yea to me it is a real life saver in many ways and just makes things to simple with a bike or a car. Everyone I agree should have one.

·
BOTM Winner, April 2013
701 Posts
I have the XP-1 too. It works excellent, takes up very little space, is so multi-functional!! Start your bike, charge your phone, tablet, laptop, etc. Add to that the Stop n Go Tire Plugger w/CO2 cartridges to fill a tire and your emergency kit is almost complete! I'm a firm believer in being prepared.

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
Sounds very cool. Does it seem to be made well?

But more important, do you have pics of the trip?

·
Registered
560 Posts
Bought the XP-10 for both my kids to keep in their cars with them.. They both carry them with them all the time in their back packs during classes, hiking, everywhere they go, always have the means to charge their phones, run their laptops, you name it..

Very durable, with excellent battery life. Great product!

Been wanting to buy myself one to throw in the bike or vehicle too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts