Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just out of curiosity, are there any other females on this forum??? I've been looking through all the topics and stuff and can tell a bunch are men, but can't tell if there are any other women???? Just a curious thought :) I am a bike nut FEMALE!!!!!! :)

Sent from my SPH-M930 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
"Tallanie" is one of our most prolific responders here....and 100% female....AND, she know her way around her 2053cc Kawi.

·
BOTM Winner, December 2013
1,172 Posts
willburdink is female as well and rides a 1500 or 1600...although unlike annie we have not seen photographic proof that she isnt a 80yr old dude in a pink tutu...lol im kidding willbur....

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'm on the forum as well - but don't find much to post or comment about. I have a 900 Vulcan. Keep the shiny side up!! >^,,^<

·
Registered
53 Posts
I have an '09 LT 900. Bought it brand new 5-09. I'm old, "fluffy", got a bad back, knee & arthiritis. I learned to ride (never had a license) in the 80's, mainly dirt bikes. I hadn't ridden for 26 yrs. when I saw a drawing of a Classic & just knew I had to have one & ride again. I enjoy "wind therapy".:)

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
I have an '09 LT 900. Bought it brand new 5-09. I'm old, "fluffy", got a bad back, knee & arthiritis. I learned to ride (never had a license) in the 80's, mainly dirt bikes. I hadn't ridden for 26 yrs. when I saw a drawing of a Classic & just knew I had to have one & ride again. I enjoy "wind therapy".:)
Love the "classic" look of your bike...the white and titanium REALLY goes together....and as we ALL know....anything with titanium goes faster. I hope THAT puts the "what color goes the fastest" debate to a final end.......grins....:D

·
Premium Member
2,311 Posts
willburdink is female as well and rides a 1500 or 1600...although unlike annie we have not seen photographic proof that she isnt a 80yr old dude in a pink tutu...lol im kidding willbur....
I haven't seen sunschild57 (I think), or Sandi B on here for a while. I hope they're both doing okay...:)

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
Actually we have one of the biggest (if not THE biggest) female population of any of the similar motorcycle forums.

That said, motorcycling is kind of a fraternity, so you're always gonna have more men than women if you get a bunch together.

Have fun! My fiancee loves to ride also, eventually she's gonna get her own!

G

·
0 Posts
You might suggest a girls night out forum with no guys allowed to the upper who hass.

'06 Clasic 1500 T6 Ann Ed

1 - 9 of 9 Posts