The instrument cluster on my VV came lose and was vibrating badly and driving me crazy. I removed the cowling, my first time, and tightened up the 4 screws that retains the instrument cluster. They are in plastic so thread locker can’t be used. Thread locker is reactive with many plastics and will damage them over time. On reassembly I used thread locker on all metal to metal fasteners. I was very careful to use the thread locker, Loctite 242, very sparingly so not to transfer any to plastic components. After the cowling was reassembled I applied a small bead of clear silicone around all the round gauges to fill the area between the gauges and the dash. It is small so again you have to be careful to not use too much. I used a high grade GE product in a small squeeze tube and punctured the tip with a small brad rather than cutting it open. I let it cure for 24 hours, took her for a spin and once again she gives me no lip. I still have a small noise from the right glove box where the door does not lock tight. I will fix that with weather stripping. I also installed the brake light flasher I purchased from Super Bright LED and it works great.