Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently there have been complaints about members failing to pay for, ship items or otherwise being generally hard to deal with. While we do our best to keep things in check, it is very difficult if not impossible to moderate the classifieds section. That's why it's very important to USE the feedback system. It works just like eBay. By leaving positive feedback, you are easing the concerns of other members about dealing with a new member. By leaving negative (but not insulting!) feedback, you are warning other members that this individual may not be honest or forthcoming. Always report any issues/problems to the Moderators, it might not only be a problem happening to you. Never ship parts without verified funds in hand.

·
Registered
21 Posts
On my classified "Vulcan Light Bar" it is gone and i don't know how to delete the classified ad.

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
On my classified "Vulcan Light Bar" it is gone and i don't know how to delete the classified ad.
We don't generally delete the ads as they are useful for people to look back on to determine what they should list their items for. Plus, it would be very time consuming deleting those threads.

What you should do instead is simply reply with "item sold" or something similar. Alternatively, you can "edit" your post and add "sold" to the bottom of the original post or even add "sold" to the title.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts