Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone get one of these for their 900? I'm thinking of getting one for my custom, but I'd like to hear what current owners think.
Also what size did you go with? Any pics of how the long-hair looks installed?

·
Registered
376 Posts
I love mine but don't let it get caught in the rain, shrinks a bit in the drier.

I think it is the Medium size. Keeps my gel seat nice and cool and adds a lot of comfort. Also it hides my Airhawk very well.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did you go with the long hair or the sheared? I like the look of the long hair and the extra cushioning would be nice, but I'm quite tall and I'm worried it might push me forward toward the tank vs. just giving me some "lift."

·
Registered
409 Posts
I just got a black sheared medium-long, $69.00 shipped. Ordered on saturday and arrived in the mail on thursday. Fits the Willie & Max solo seat on my 900 classic like it was made for it. I've only ridden it for a few minutes but so far I really like it.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Alaskan leather

I have 2 Alaskan Leather short hair, large sheepskin pads. I found them both, used, on ebay in perfect shape. One is black & the other is black & white like a Holstein cow! :grin2::grin2:Makes my Mustang seat even more comfy, sweat-free in summer & warmer in winter. Hand wash them w/ gentle soap or baby shampoo & air dry (never put in the dryer) & they'll last a long time.:smile-big:

·
Lifetime Premium Bike Of The Fall Winner 2017
2,849 Posts
I imagine the sheep are not too happy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts