Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Global warming is a fluke, and shows the arrogance of men, and liberals. Look around, I mean really look around. How small are we in comparison to the world. We are a spek, a small moment in time. Look at Google earth sometime. A single volcano eruption unleashes more toxic gases than all of our factories and cars have since we starting using fire to cook meat. A politician told us about global warming, that alone proves that it was a lye.

On a lighter note, a little dose of the global warming would be could for a ride today though. 34 F in NC

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Global warming is a fluke, and shows the arrogance of men, and liberals. Look around, I mean really look around. How small are we in comparison to the world. We are a spek, a small moment in time. Look at Google earth sometime. A single volcano eruption unleashes more toxic gases than all of our factories and cars have since we starting using fire to cook meat. A politician told us about global warming, that alone proves that it was a lye.

On a lighter note, a little dose of the global warming would be could for a ride today though. 34 F in NC
LMAO........Good 4 u........Have to agree......Arguments on both sides....All I know is 4 the last couple years we have not had great weather here in Canada....Not great winters, no spring, poor summers and fall......So the last couple years not as great 4 riding as used 2 be...But still manage 2 put the miles on somehow....Would always like to get more in good weather...lol...But still able to ride my bike when i can so that is a good thing....Terry....:)

·
Registered
270 Posts
Global warming? tell the politicians to shut up..too much hot air coming out

1 - 6 of 6 Posts