Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to put an air intake kit on my 900 custom however i cant find much about them for this bike online. i would like to know if anyone here has done anything like this on your bike? and if so could you please tell me where you got it and upload a picture so i can see what it looks like on your bike. thanks for sharing

·
Registered
357 Posts
there are many kits available (Baron Big Air - BAK, Thundermfg, Kuryakyn, etc). Just search this forum for air intake, you'll get plenty.

Just remember you "may" need to reprogram or jet depending on how radical you go with all the extras.

I like the looks of the teardrop BAK, kinda looks factory in a way.

·
Premium Member
3,670 Posts
Hypercharger ...

·
Registered
847 Posts
Air intake Kits

Have any of you seen the airbox that some guy just made two one inch holes in the base? I wonder what the rhyme or reason is there? I think the air getting through the box is part of the problem. I sure like the looks of the Cobra intake.

·
Registered
370 Posts
I have been thinking about getting this one but am still trying to see if it will fit being it is for a vulcan 2000

·
Registered
953 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
I would like to put an air intake kit on my 900 custom however i cant find much about them for this bike online. i would like to know if anyone here has done anything like this on your bike? and if so could you please tell me where you got it and upload a picture so i can see what it looks like on your bike. thanks for sharing
I have a round chrome thunder mfg intake with a maltese cross insert forsale. Great condition. Just a heads up if you are interested.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts