Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Never mind. Why Kawie put the air filter on the left side while I was looking on the right side is beyond me. I'll ask another stupid question on how to add air to the rear shocks without lifting the Rear wheel some other time.

Mike

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Never mind. Why Kawie put the air filter on the left side while I was looking on the right side is beyond me. I'll ask another stupid question on how to add air to the rear shocks without lifting the Rear wheel some other time.

Mike
That funny....just stood mine as upright as I could,zero air loss pump set em at 20
Wrong or Right worked for me:smile2:

·
Registered
580 Posts

Mike
I've done it both ways and checked the air in the shocks with the wheel on the ground. There was only a 1 or 2 pound difference doing it either way.

·
Registered
93 Posts

Mike

If you don't like either of the answers above just put a bike jack under it, lift the bike until the rear wheel is just off the ground and add air to your heart's content.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I have the Progressive Air Pump. I have checked shock pressure with the bike sitting on the side stand and with the bike suspended with the wheel off the floor. Pressure readings were much the same. Checked this on a 1600 Nomad and 1700 Voyager.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts