Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First we have VH slash cut staggered Exhaust Mint shape barely used shines like new, fully shielded and blue proof. 300.00 obo
Mustang custom seat, stuuded and like new MINT...300.00obo
Power Commander 3 for this bike. completely plug and play, will need wire clip for throttle sensor, they are not reusable. Already mapped for VH pipes and stock filter. asking 250.00
Universal throttle lock...35.00
Stock exhaust great shape it may have a couple of smudges but great shape. 150.00 obo
feel free to call me at 623-341-3516 i can get you some pics. really ned this stuff gone i now longer have the vulcan. I have feedback on plenty of forums and on ebay.

·
Registered
51 Posts
right now I've got all the hardware, just thinking about going back to stock pipes that aren't I haven't drilled holes in the end of. How much would shipping be to to 76305?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wheres that zip at. I sent the aftermarket pipes to ohio and it was just under 50 usps priority and i have a connection for ups where i dont have to pay for the size of the box. Just the wieght. But it takes longer to get them shipped through her. She a lil hard to get a hold of

·
Registered
71 Posts
I bought the VH Pipes and they look and sound awesome. Thanks JT. Great doing business with you.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Sorry, just sent you a PM asking if you got the quote.. never got notified there was a response to this thread. I will send you another PM.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks buckeyekawi. People i need this stuff gone. Still got the pc3, stock exhaust and throttle lock. Offers anyone. I will ship the stockers for 150.00.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts