Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
You can buy my mediocre Med Reach seat if you want to play hack and carve. Otherwise I'm going to turn it into a pillion seat for my wife.

·
Registered
42 Posts
You can buy my mediocre Med Reach seat if you want to play hack and carve. Otherwise I'm going to turn it into a pillion seat for my wife.

Captain did you fit the extended reach seat and if so how much of a improvement did you find it. I only ask as I have been quoted $472 for the extended reach seat and when pushed on price they offered a 5% Discount bringing it back to approximately $448.
The Corbin aftermarket solo seat and backrest I was quoted
"Thank you for your inquiry on Corbin Products for your Kawasaki

CNK-VS-15-S Classic solo $630.00
CN02-SB Back Rest $413.00

The Price includes Landing the product in Melbourne and GST

Freight to QLD $55.00

All Corbin Products are custom made to order in the US, Normally it would take 10 to 12 weeks

To Order one from the US I need a 50% Deposit" and I could not bring myself to pay that.

2016 Vulcan s

·
Registered
656 Posts
I have been quoted $472 for the extended reach seat
And rightly so you should push. I paid $280 for the Ext Reach/Comfort seat with the longer shift rod on purchase of the bike back in March last year.
RRP on the seat was $344.
I love the seat and have no complaints but as a long term comparison I can't really say. I only waited a week for the replacement to arrive but didn't ride because the dealer stuffed up the paperwork and insurance wasn't valid. I sat on both while the bike was stationary and chose the Ex reach because it gave me max leg stretch being 6'3".

1 - 8 of 8 Posts