Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am absolutely in love with the look of this bike, except for one weak point- the rear turn signals and chrome plate light cover. They look terrible. The turns mostly just in how far they stick out. I've been poking around and so far haven't been able to find any aftermarket replacements for either part, anyone have an idea of where to find some?

·
Registered
263 Posts
I know that there are some fixes, I have seen them on other bikes. I would like some ideas myself.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had the same complaint with the long stems of the rear turn signals...so, I got turn signals off of a Mean Streak which are about an inch and a half less in length. They really make a difference...you can normally find them on eBay for around $15

·
Registered
73 Posts
Pic attached of the mods on the back, side mount tag, 3 in 1 tail light that serves as brake & turn signals. Friends have said that during the day when riding behind me it's much harder to notice when my turn signal is on.

Attachments

·
Registered
263 Posts
Is the mean streak tag assembley and the 900's the same? Cobra offers a model for the meanstreak that does exactly what I would like.

Part Number: ZZ34026

Attachments

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Is the mean streak tag assembley and the 900's the same? Cobra offers a model for the meanstreak that does exactly what I would like.

Part Number: ZZ34026
Just by eyeballing the two bikes, they appear to be VERY similar, and that is a sharp looking tag/turn kit!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts