Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone found any aftermarket levers, at all? I want to pick up a set of black flame levers, but I would settle for a blacked-out set of normals if I could find them. So far, only Kuryakyn makes any levers for Vulcan 900s, and only their basic chrome Wide Style (http://www.kuryakyn.com/products/3747/wide-style-levers). Suppose I could just spray my stock levers, but I'd love something more interesting.

Based on Kuryakyn's fitment chart, the following bikes have compatible levers, but no one seems to want to make cool customs for them:
Kawasaki
  • '90-'08 Vulcan 500
  • '95-'06 Vulcan 800 (All Models)
  • '04-'10 Vulcan 2000 (All Models)
  • '06-'15 Vulcan 900 (All Models)

Suzuki

• '97-'06 Marauder 800/Boulevard M50
  • '01-'06 Volusia 800/Boulevard C50

Here are a set for Honda that are the kind of style I'm trying to find:

·
Lifetime Premium Bike Of The Fall Winner 2017
2,856 Posts
Haven't found any good ones for the 9.

·
Living The Dream
1,515 Posts
Has anyone found any aftermarket levers, at all? I want to pick up a set of black flame levers, but I would settle for a blacked-out set of normals if I could find them. So far, only Kuryakyn makes any levers for Vulcan 900s, and only their basic chrome Wide Style (http://www.kuryakyn.com/products/3747/wide-style-levers). Suppose I could just spray my stock levers, but I'd love something more interesting.

Based on Kuryakyn's fitment chart, the following bikes have compatible levers, but no one seems to want to make cool customs for them:
Kawasaki
  • '90-'08 Vulcan 500
  • '95-'06 Vulcan 800 (All Models)
  • '04-'10 Vulcan 2000 (All Models)
  • '06-'15 Vulcan 900 (All Models)

Suzuki

• '97-'06 Marauder 800/Boulevard M50
  • '01-'06 Volusia 800/Boulevard C50

Here are a set for Honda that are the kind of style I'm trying to find:
Founds these:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Control-Reservoir-Brake-Clutch-Levers-Kawasaki-Vulcan-1500-Classic-Nomad-Drifter-/281646810471?fits=Model%3AVulcan+900&hash=item4193754567&vxp=mtr

There are quite a few on ebay. I put on chrome skull levers. I believe there are many that are interchangeable, just don't call it out on most item descriptions. Like these are for the 1500 classic and nomad, but fit the 900 as well. yeah I know they are not black, but they may offer them as well?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey, fantastic, thank you!

I am nervous about fitment though. The "Compatibility" chart does list the 2013 900, but the item description only shows the 1500, 1600, and 2000 without mentioning the year. I have a good amount of faith in Kuryakyn's specs, and they are very specific about what models fit what levers. I'll contact these guys and see what they say, thanks for passing it along!

·
Living The Dream
1,515 Posts
Hey, fantastic, thank you!

I am nervous about fitment though. The "Compatibility" chart does list the 2013 900, but the item description only shows the 1500, 1600, and 2000 without mentioning the year. I have a good amount of faith in Kuryakyn's specs, and they are very specific about what models fit what levers. I'll contact these guys and see what they say, thanks for passing it along!
Those flamed levers look very uncomfortable if you ask me. I would not want to use them all day long. JMHO

And Kuryakyn has some great levers, always a bit pricey but good quality. I put the wides on my Harley and love em. Was tempted to go with the trigger levers, but opted for the wides and glad I did.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts