Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for opinions on the best after market exhaust. I am purchasing a 2018 Vaquero and want a deep throaty exhaust. I like loud.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I had the freedom performance true duals. Its a full header system and they sounded awesome. Nice and low and loud but not too loud when your at an idle but really open up on the throttle!

·
Registered
31 Posts
I had the vance and Hines slip ons on my 2013 vaquero for a little while and it seemed to do fine without the fuel programmer. I did end up putting on a cobra unit once I did the full exhaust and a performance machine intake

·
Registered
179 Posts
I have Cobra Slash Cut slip ons. It had no tuner or flash when I got it and it ran fine. I've had the Ivan's flash done now and it does run better.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Just got done putting on Freedom Performance slip ons on my vaquero. Boy do they sound great. Nice low rumble. Stand next to the bike and you can feel it in your chest. Had the ECU Ivanized and no more decel popping! Just deep rumble when you let off the gas. Ivanizing made the bike a lot more responsive and runs a lot cooler as well.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I went with Cobra Triflo. I installed them today and must say I am very pleased. Man this bike sounds good!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts